Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My birthday today haha! Hmm felt great with so many happy birthday smses when i woke up. My classmates asked me, no1 asked u out? lol. No ppl to celebrate wif u? haha no gf to acc u for ur birthday? Haha. Dono to say haha. Oh yea my clique celebrated my birthday wif me during break time. 3 lovely n delicious little cutie cake :) Appreciate that lots. And of cos it sure is nice having ppl tagging my blog posting comment to me to greet me happy birthday. Sure is nice. Just once a year nia haha. I guess this is the first year i ever receive so many birthday greetings from my friends. Such warm friendship haha. Dismissed from school at 5pm today, wana go other place also hard lol so late liao. Tired from school. HAha.

18 years old now liao. 1 year older again. Birthday wishes, hmm i think i have a lot haha. Well well already at home now le, i guess my parents will be bringing me outside for dinner later to celebrate my brithday. Hopes nth crop up.

No comments: